RAD Annual Gathering & Graduation 2020 on
Saturday, 21 November from 2pm-4.00pm then 4.30pm-6.00pm
at 10, Saint Andrews Road (only 6 people) and on Zoom.
RECOVERY Assistance Dogs Annual Gathering AGENDA
‘Learning from the Dogs'
for the Zoom Link, Minutes, Agenda & Annual Report.
2.00pm Welcome and Buffet Tea
1. Presentation by Liz Maitland, Executive Director of RECOVERY Assistance Dogs. (2.30pm-3.00pm)
Short Reports by Senior Trustees, Staff and Clients.
Graduation of 5 RAD Dogs.
2. Presentation by Chirag Patel: (3.00pm-4.000pm):
"Giving Dog Training Back to the Dogs"
3. BREAK (4.00pm-4.30pm)
4. Apologies (4.30pm-4.40pm) Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting (4.40pm-5.00pm) Matters arising from these minutes.
6. Establish nominations and Volunteers for positions of Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary. (5.15pm-5.30pm)
7. Presentation of Accounts for year 2018-2019 (5.30pm-5.40pm)
8. Treasurer's remarks (5.40pm-5.45pm)
9. Chairperson's remarks (5.45pm-5.50pm)
10. AOB. (5.50pm-6.00pm) One Lottery.
11. Agree date and time of next meeting. Everyone welcome to stay for refreshments & chat.