FUNDRAISING INFORMATION & DATES
SECURING GRANTS FROM TRUSTS
In 2020 we secured Funding for the Corona Mercy Project, to help Mental Health sufferers in the community to survive and recover their Wellbeing, from:
- Leicestershire Communities Fund £3186 (April 2020)
- LCRF/Net Fund £3,812 (May, 2020)
- AVIVA Community Fund £8,151 (July, 2020)
- Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by
The National Lottery Community Fund £6114 (July, 2020)
F2F (Face to Face) Fundraising
Everyone is welcome to come F2F fundraising with us. You will be trained and shown how to do it according to the Council Rules.
If you are in the area and want to come and say hello we would be delighted. Also, we will pay your travel expenses and you will get £3 food allowance on the day.
If you would like to help with Fundraising and spreading the word about how brilliant dogs are for wellbeing please let us know by texting or phone 07591282899 or 0116 283 3363.
If you have a dog please bring it as you can borrow a RECOVERY Assistance Dog VIS Jacket for the day if you have not got one already.
If you need some Dog Training or an Assessment and live nearby please get in touch as soon as possible to organise it.
Here are the Fundraising Venues that we are booking in 2020:
- Co-OP, Market Harborough, Coventry Rd, Market Harborough LE16 9BX
- Ashby De La Zouch Tesco Extra, Resolution Rd, LE65 1TE
- Birkenhead Tesco Extra, Bidston Lines Rd Merseyside CH43 7AA
- Wembley Tesco Extra, Wembley, London, Greater Central Way NW10 OTC
- Britannia Centre, 9d Castle St, Hinckley LE10 1DB
- Beaumont leys Shopping Centre, 25 Beaumont Way, Leicester LE4 1DS
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THESE FUNDRAISING EVENTS PLEASE CONTACT LIZ OR BEN on 07581282899 or email RECOVERYWorkers@gmail.com.
Please let RAD know the ones that you want to help with the Fundraising and awareness. But no pressure, you do not have to do this, but we would love to see you and it is therapeutic.