PLEASE CONSIDER PAYING A REGULAR MEMBERSHIP FEE OF £4.34 A MONTH
We have some RAD Members indicate that are willing to pay a RAD Member Subscription Fee of £4.34 per month (£52 per year). This would help to cover RAD Expenses of:
* STRAD Training Sessions (Cost £10£20 per person).
* Once Yearly Update Visit. * Cost of a Coat.
* RAD 3rd Party Insurance.
* Admin Support (emails, phone calls) & Marketing (building a RAD Community around Clients).
If you cannot afford this then we will aim to get a Bursary to cover the cost of RAD Expenses for your dog. Or you can ask a Member of your Family, Friend or Local Business to SPONSOR your dog. If you would like to contribute (or someone you know does) then please set up a Direct Debit on the link below:
If you have already got Sponsor(s) for your dog then your Membership Subscription is covered.
Please let us know if you cannot cover the Membership Fee yourself and you need help with getting Sponsorship or a Bursary.
Thanks so much for your support of RECOVERY Assistance Dogs we couldn't run this Charity without generous benefactors.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Liz. J. Maitland KCAI
RECOVERY Executive Director
RECOVERY Assistance Dogs,
10 St Andrews Road
* RECOVERY Assistance Dogs for Mental Health are trained in three levels to assist
Survivors to recover from their symptoms and find wellbeing.
* We campaign against compulsion and for freedom of choice. RECOVERY Assistance Dogs for Mental Health has:
* High & Rigorous Training Standards that use Modern Training standards upheld by Kennel Club Accredited Instructors and Association of Pet Dog Trainers that use positive reinforcement.
* Recognises the needs of the dog and the client to have Wellbeing. We follow Chirag Patel's guidance for the dog to have choice and control in its life with no force or bullying.
* Policies that include a Confidentiality Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy, Equality and Diversity Policy that protect clients from bullying and any unprofessional behaviour.
* Transparent Accounts that follow legal laws and procedures that let Clients, Volunteers, the General Public, Sponsors and Staff know what the funding pays for. This is on the website in the latest Annual Report under the tab 'About Us'. Or you can find information about RAD Accounts on the Charity Commission Website.
* Fund RECOVERY Assistance Dogs as a Local CoOp Cause 20182019 at:
Registered Charity Number 1125395